Expert advice on organizing your laboratory
Thermo Fisher Scientific provides the advice and support you need to plan your cryo-EM laboratory. This includes:
- Specific guidance on site specifications for every microscope type along with a dedicated pre-installation manual.
- A site survey verifying that all site requirements are met.
- Extensive support for the placement of Thermo Fisher Scientific products.
- A dedicated customer success manager who serves as your single point of contact and coordinates the necessary resources.
Assistance planning all aspects of your infrastructure
To plan your cryo-EM laboratory, it’s critical to consider three main infrastructure components:
- A sample preparation facility is required for protein purification and sample vitrification.
- The room dimensions and environmental conditions needed for the microscope facility, along with the transportation route to and from the building.
- The IT infrastructure required to process and store massive amounts of data and develop 3D reconstructions.
We help you with all three components, offering the advice you need to plan your cryo-EM laboratory and optimize your infrastructure for top results.